How to Submit Rent Payments While KH’s Central Office is Closed

Post on March 24, 2020

While Keene Housing’s Central Office is closed, residents are still expected to pay their rent, but as always, should let us know right away if they’ve been fired, had work hours cut or lost benefits.  Keene Housing continues to collect mail and accept items left in the drop boxes at Central Office, Brookbend and Evergreen Knoll.  Riverbend residents are welcome to leave items in the Evergreen Knoll drop box. Until further notice, Harper Acres residents can now leave rent payments under the door of the Property Manager, Leslie Horne’s office at the Mill Buildings. Central Square Terrace residents can now submit rent payments under Resident Services Coordinator, Karen Graveline’s door. Please do not leave cash unless you have absolutely no alternative.  If you have any questions, you can find our staff directory here.  Thank you.


Please direct press inquiries to
Amy Wright
603-352-6161 x324