Post on November 1, 2019
Once again, this year AGM will be Keene Housing’s snow plow contractor for all properties except Evergreen Knoll, Riverbend, Stone Arch Village and Harper Acres, where Keene Housing maintenance staff remove the snow. AGM’s plowing schedule is below:
- Meadow Road – 8:30 a.m.
- Brookbend West – 9:15 a.m.
- Brookbend East – 10:00 a.m.
- Ashbrook – 10:45 a.m.
- Forestview – 8:30 a.m.
- North and Gilsum – 9:45 a.m.
- Cottage Street – 10:45 a.m.
- Damon Court – 11:15 a.m.
Keene Housing’s Responsibilities:
- KH/AGM will plow the parking lots, common areas and the common sidewalks at the end of the snowfall. Generally, you will not have to move your car before 7:00 A.M. or after 7:00 P.M.
- We will clear down to the pavement as soon as possible after a storm. Until that happens you must pay attention and move your car, so the lots can be completely cleared.
- At most properties when the plow enters the lot the driver will blow the horn.
- We first plow ONLY those areas where NO CARS ARE PARKED. Your vehicle must be moved during plowing to ensure your parking area is open and ready for plowing.
- We will not plow or shovel between or next to cars, we will not clear off or move your cars.
- Maintenance staff will shovel snow and spread salt ONLY on sidewalks, around all handicapped units at Ash Brook, Harper Acres and Stone Arch Senior. At Forest View, North and Gilsum, Brookbends, Stone Arch Family, 309 Water, Damon, West St., Meadow Road, Riverbend, Evergreen Knoll, Roxbury Court and Cottage Street residents are responsible for clearing their entry sidewalks.
- Maintenance staff or AGM, will not attempt to find owners of cars. KH staff and our Contractors are not allowed to move or clean off your vehicles.
- Keene Housing Parking Permits are required on all vehicles. Contact your Property Manager at 603-352-6161 for more information.
- Vehicles with or without permits that are not moved while the plow is on the property or in any way interfere with plowing will be towed WITHOUT NOTICE at the owner’s expense. Cars are towed by Emerson’s Towing 603-357-1028.
- Please be aware of the weather and be prepared for storms! This includes having a snow shovel available. Residents are responsible for shoveling snow and salting their own sidewalks at Forest View, North and Gilsum, Brookbends, Stone Arch Family, 309 Water, Damon, West St., Meadow Road, Riverbend, Evergreen Knoll, Roxbury Court and Cottage Street.
- It is your responsibility to move your vehicle(s) immediately when the plow operator arrives on the property for final clean up. If you are unable to meet this responsibility (you are on vacation, out of town, in the hospital, sick) you must make other arrangements for someone to clean off and move your car.
- Keene Housing puts salt buckets out around the common spaces (FAC or Community rooms, mail box areas, handicapped walks, bus stops) of all properties. In addition, sand is available at no charge at the lot in front of City Public Works, 350 Marlboro Street. Pulic Works requires you to bring your own container.
- Cooperation among residents to get cars moved is appreciated. Keene Housing and AGM will plow spaces if every car is moved out of the lot (remember, do not move until we are doing final clean up between 7:00 A.M. – 7:00 P.M.) not before then.
- Please do not pull the nose of your car or truck up over the curb onto the sidewalks, it makes it hard to clear the sidewalks.
If you have any questions, please contact Sandy Clark at 352-6161 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.